228 E Base Line St (at Wall Ave)
San Bernardino, CA 92410
- Get the green mussels
- Get the Tiger Roll
- Best all you can eat in Southern Cal!
- Eating with your hand in a cast is not fun :(
- This place has a secret menu! Ask for a hummingbird and you'll get a crab and cream cheese stuffed jalapeno deep fried in tempura!
- Spicy albacore is da bomb!!!!
- The best sushi restaurant in the Inland Empire! Greg and Chris are two amazing chefs and will always make the experience better but the all you can eat is well worth it when ordering the secret menu
- I LOVE Miyangi Sushi!! A very clean restaurant! The food is amazing!!
- Take all you can eat if you are a sushi lover. Try rolls with crab! Delicious and Fresh!
- Best all you can eat sushi for lunch ~ and dinner
- Best AYCE sushi in the IE. Ask for the 911 roll (spicy!)
- All you can eat DELICIOUS sushi for $23.95! Definitely worth it!!
- Best all you can eat sushi I've ever had! Snuggle up to the bar, get a tall Sapporo and get started!
- Talk about overrated. Sushi Asahi in corona AND riverside are better.
- Have to order the Hummingbird! Its amazing and not on the menu!
- Easily one of the best sushi restaurants in the Inland Empire! Forget the neighborhood (near downtown San Bernardino) and enter a terrific dining experience.
- Ask for Seared Albacore with sweet and spicy sauce!
- Love the green mussels and the rainbow rolls.....
- try the seared salmon...so fantastic! ^_^
- Portions are great, food is amazing! Service is awesome!