- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. Get a margarita.
- Ask for Barney, best server!!!
- Ask for the number 10 hot sauce
- The $22 liter of sugar water margarita is totally not worth it, but at least the guy serving you is rude and condescending! I recommend every one experience it!
- Worst bar you will ever go to, primarily due to the service. I'm a career restaurant industry person and I've never been to a place that sucked this bad. Don't go here.
- Ask for Lisa as your waitress! She amazing
- They have free wifi, just ask for the fax number...it's the password.
- Ride the minturn mile and have a margarita. Goes down easy!
- Ski the Minturn Mile and then go here for margs
- Get the duck!
- I loved the bar menu. Happy hour prices, free chips and salsa. Beware of additional charges. Had bar food in bar and was charged a entree plate share fee. Did not order an entree. $6.99 fee?
- Margaritas and queso, but leave it at that.
- The ribs are pretty darn good
- Food is great: fresh, locally sourced and well prepared! Margaritas are great. And our server Christine (I hope I remembered correctly) was also amazing!
- Guacamole is great! They are known for their quail dishes
- Duck is incredible. Also, get the queso.
- Ribs were great! Margaritas made right! Queso delicious! Need to try the duck next time
- Good place for fun rehearsal dinner if wedding is in vail. Bobbe
- Try the Del Mar with White Sauce or the ribs, best in town. And I know, I live here. Ask for Dana, she rocks!!!!
- I love this place. Gotta get here