Milestones Grill + Bar
132 John St. (at Richmond St.)
Toronto, ON M5V 2E3
- Couches for brunch. Chill axing is 1st priority. Brunch is second.
- The blonde bartender on the weekends is super hot.
- Ask for Blake Planes to serve you! He's a really good friend of mine and will make you LAUGH hysterically!
- Try the spinach artichoke dip. Delicious.
- Bel endroit, bel ambiance !!! A y retourner !!!
- RainMan could learn social skills before your meal or drinks come out .... Slower than an 80 year old without Geritol
- Excellent brunch
- Amazing brunch, try the shrimp and avocado benedict!
- Bellini Tuesday!!
- Try the churros.
- Came here to watch the Raptors. The service was great but the tv is on satellite and the weather was bad so you get the idea.
- Idk if this was a one-time thing, but the food wasn't nearly as good as i remember it & definitely not worth the ~$20/plate we paid. Neither of us is a picky eater, yet we both didnt enjoy our meal.
- #Reasonable #wine #prices quiet atmosphere.
- Ahi Tuna Tacos are a winner
- TorontodrinksWeekly.com special wasn't updated here. No $21 for 3 Corona + appetizer daily.
- Really.disappointed with the wine list..
- Red thai chicken biwl ok but spicy
- Brunch is surperb. The Eggs Benedict with shrimps and avocado is a winner!
- The service seemed slow, but the food was great! Try the Montreal Stack!
- Food was really tasty - especially the chocolate dessert cookie!! Delicious!! But service was RIDICULOUSLY slow