Mile High Vienna Stand
Hot Dogs, Sandwiches
- This place is clean, chill and usually has a couple things on the tv. Get chili and queso on top what what!
- Winner of Best Hot Dog 2011. See more of the best at http://bestof.voiceplaces.com/denver
- Hot dog happy hour from 3-6pm: $2 for dog and fries.
- If you've eaten in Chicago, you've heard of Vienna Beef dogs.
- Ketchup on hot dogs is forbidden! LOL
- Best Italian beef and dogs in Denver by far and worth the trip.
- Try the Chicago Dog - Drool....
- Just like back home! Great prices, great food, job well done!
- My friend from Chicago says this is the most authentic Italian beef in Denver. Apparently you're supposed to have it dipped but I don't like soggy bread... a combo is enough to share IMO. Lots of food
- Italian beef, get it!
- Go for the sausage!
- The Italian Beef is great & so are the fries! Good Stuff!
- A good place to stop if you have the hungriest while driving towards downtown. Basic Chicago Dog is my choice.
- If you like Chicago hotdogs you should check out this place
- Hotdogs! Good ones! Friendly staff and great quick food. Get yer fries wit cheese.
- Chicago Dog!
- Try the pizza puffs. Amazing
- Three options for parking - S lot, street, or the ninja N lot.
- Dog special after 3pm now up to $3 - still a steal!
- I'd get a #1 with a pizza puff you can't go wrong