- Every Juan likes this place
- Sounds crazy, but try the chicken soup! Big chunks of avocado & chicken w/ cilantro
- order anything. its all good.
- Don't miss the Mexican chicken soup, with its lime-infused, deeply flavorful broth and piles of shredded breast meat, all studded with lush avocado and tender rice. (Betha Whitlow)
- Be sure to get a margarita! Very good.
- You've got to try the Chori Pollo!
- Sit in the corner. No babies will yell in your ears that way.
- Delicious and cheap Mexican!
- Mi Ranchito is especially well known for shrimp dishes and mammoth margaritas.
- Omg, 43 tips and nobody has mentioned the carnitas??!? It's so good it actually makes sad, because i can never order anything else. It's the reason we come back to U City!
- What is the wifi password?
- Amazballs fish tacos! Yum. Add sour cream, fresh lime and salsa to make them extraordinary;)
- Go on a Monday for TWO DOLLAR margaritas. Cheap delicious margaritas, bottomless chips and salsa and awesome Mexican food - where else would you wanna go in a Monday? (try the carnitas)
- Best fish taco I've had in a long time!
- Try the huevos rancheros
- The fajitas fiestas are EXCELLENT and are loaded with shrimp and chorizo goodness! You can't go wrong with that, and it's my favorite there. The portions are huge (even if you get a single).
- Great authentic mexican food. make sure to save some room for the flan! It's delicious.
- Beef tostadas. #24hourfoodgeek! Follow us at 24hourfoodgeek.wordpress.com
- Nice local Mexican restaurant
- Loved the chips and salsa.