1218 S Washington St
Grand Forks, ND 58201
- Get old queso.... yummm :)
- Only the coffee. Everything else tastes like burnt food.
- Love the chicken taco salad! Their salsa is by far my favorite I've tried in grand forks!
- Great chips and salsa.. Had a seafood burrito
- Awesome place
- I love seeing the manager (ask least I'm guessing she's the manager) out and about, handing out menus, bringing food, ect. Great place to eat!!
- Literally the best restaurant ever created.
- Great place to bring kids
- The special above ($5 off if $5 spent) is NOT honored here. Great place to eat!
- They also have great daily specials
- witches brew, bean dip, chicken burrito with chicken gravy. yep
- Amazing chicken-pepper gravy for burritos, but you have to ask for it. Locals fill the place, best pseudo-Mexican food in town.