Mercato by Jean-Georges
8/F, California Tower, 30-32 D'Aguilar Street, Lan Kwai Fong, Central, Hong Kong
+852 3706 8567
- Really enjoyed the buratta, 4 cheese pizza & meatballs rigatoni. Food was excellent, service good & it's decorated in a cool and laidback way. Not that cheap, but an excellent spot for Italian in LKF.
- Their pasta, meatballs, cheese balls and pizzas were awesome!
- Sundae with popcorn and peanut
- Incredible Italian place in LKF. Everything in the menu is good. Definitely check it out if looking for Italian in Central.
- Good quality food. Not cheap prices but if you want quality and are willing to pay for world class food then this is a good place.
- Very nice interior and great service. The food was awesome and the plating was amazing. Reasonable price for the whole dining experience
- The pasta w meatballs is to die for. Meatballs moist and flavorful!
- Truffle pizza. Strawberry jam ricotta. Caramelized popcorn with caramel ice cream!
- pretty solid italian restaurant by the michelin chef jean georges. I enjoyed every dish that i had esp this truffle pizza!
- Go for the truffle pizza
- Don't take their salmon and the snapper. The salmon has no taste at all and the snapper is too acidic. It is drown in a strong lemon juice.
- Really good pizzas!