McLean Family Restaurant
Diner, Deli / Bodega
- See political celebrities such as Colin Powell, Newt Gingrich, Spencer Abraham, William Kristol, Supreme Court Justices, Senators, & Representatives.
- Greek salad with grilled chicken: "The house vinaigrette enhances the flavor of the grilled chicken and feta cheese." --Newt and Callista Gingrich (NVM's January 2013 Eat This Now! issue)
- Great spot for a relaxed business lunch in McLean.
- When in doubt, "McFamily" is the go to place for B,L & D in Mclean. Divine from that what you will.....
- I usually enjoy breakfasts here. But their cheeseburger royale is tastey.
- Order a fried egg and bacon sandwich. They will make it any time of the day. The bacon is a bacon lover's dream ... cooked to crispy perfection.
- Great basic diner food for the morning
- French toast and pancakes are wonderful. Breakfast served 6:30 to 3 PM M-F and 7-3 PM Sat and Sun.
- A great, by-the-book diner.
- Prices are great. Anything you pick up here is outstanding. They also have dishes for Jewish holidays.
- Try the greek omlet
- Blueberry pancakes hit the right spot.
- Bacon and eggs were very nice but I had it with a side of pancakes and bacon very crisp.
- Nice friendly service with good food and realistic prices.
- Crazy busy local place, but delicious. Sausage gravy over biscuits is a must have.
- Breakfast was average. The service was quick. We had a western omelette, veggie skillet and chocolate chip pancakes. The western omelette was very good. The chocolate pancakes were pretty very heavy.
- Family owned, very friendly service! Breakfast & brunch served 'til 3pm on Sunday's
- Broiled crab dinner has lumpmeat. Much better than frozen crab sandwich.
- A stronghold of business breakfasts.
- its really true. many of the bigwigs dine here.