Max & Erma's
- Chicken tortilla soup is the bomb. Place an order of cookies to go when you sit down...
- Tortilla burger
- Sloooooow service.
- Non-existent service. Myself and two tables next to me left after 15 minutes of not having anyone come to take our drink or food orders. Only person that greeted us was the hostess.
- I didn't meet Max but the Erma's there gave bad customer service.
- Chicken tortilla soup is amazing.. But don't go here if you're looking for a quick meal before your flight. Easily the slowest service I've ever had.
- Slow service!
- Slowest service I have ever received at a restaurant. I ordered an appetizer to start and 18 mins later get a bill while I wanted to order a meal. No names, but this server served slower than a turtle
- One of the best western omelettes Ive ever had!
- The Garbage Burger is fantastic and service from Bar Keep Robin was excellent!!
- Good food, good service. I did not go wrong with the fish n chips and a pint. You shouldn't either.
- service is slow and beer selection is a bit limited. The cod fillet sandwich was tasty, though.
- Only place selling beer late at night! That's enough to win my business in any airport.
- Ask about the guest tap .. not listed on the menu.
- What restaurant just brings you something you didn't order b/c they were out!?? #waitedsolongtobeseated #breakfastfail
- Don't come here if you're in a hurry. Food is meh, cookies are good!
- Slow service in the mornings, but food comes out relatively fast. Solid Western omelet.
- Sit at the bar, fast service.
- Ask to sit outside.
- It took me three days to get rid of all the salt that was absorbed into my body from the over-saturated salty food. Service - very slow!