Maruca's Tomato Pies
- Best pizza on the boardwalk...or even in New Jersey itself. It might not have the flashiest sign on the boardwalk, but definitely has the best pizza.
- On Man v Food, Adam Richman heads to Marucas, a 60-year-old New Jersey institution, for their original take on pizza a thin-crust pie that stands out with its delicious swirls of tomato sauce.
- Best pizza ever. They found magic tomatoes.
- Best Pizza on Earth
- Grab their original - a thin crust with tomato swirls. I'm normally not a huge fan of too much sauce on pizza but they got the combination just right. Buffalo chicken pizza is OK - I'd skip it.
- Phenomenal jersey pizza
- 1st time here
- What else Would we eat here?? Jersey girls with Trenton tomato pies & sauce all over our faces ;-)
- It's still here, down about 150 feet towards the center of the boardwalk from where it used to be.
- Great pizza thin slice. Sauce is what makes this slice of pizza.when I get my slice I ask them not to make it really hot. It's easier to eat.
- Best pizza on the Jersey Shore
- The best on the New Jersey coast!
- Check out Maruca's Tomato Pies as seen on Man vs Food
- The best pizza down the shore
- You can't go to the Jersey Shore without picking up a slice (or a pie!) from Maruca's! It's on our Super Bowl Fan Guide's list of essential things to do during Super Bowl week 2014.
- Pizza with the tomato swirl sauce on top. There's just something about having the cheese melted into the dough that makes this pie so special.
- Seriously, best pizza anywhere!
- Best pizza down the shore!!!!
- Definitely the tastiest pizza around! We come here for dinner during our family Seaside visits!
- Best pizza on the boardwalk, hands down.