Market Hall Bakery
5655 College Ave (in Rockridge Market Hall)
Oakland, CA 94618
- Seeds and cheese are delicious!
- The pavlovas are a nice and light fruit dessert
- Two words: Morning. Bun.
- You might not guess from walking past, but Market Hall Bakery makes fantastic pizza, sold by the slice or pie. There is always a meat option and a veggie option, as well@as cheese.
- This market Hall has everything
- Bacon boats and spicy beef turnovers. Yes! Ask for anything to be heat up.
- I always pop in to check out their dark chocolate bars.
- Unbelievable selection of pastas, fish and cheeses. Great place for coffee and did i mention the morning bun
- The blueberry cheese danishes.
- Try the sourdough bread.
- Can't stop thinking about the Ricciarellis (almond cookies). So chewy and satisfying.
- Pear brown betty! Nom nom nom.
- Apple turnover when warm
- Red velvet cupcakes are soooo good!
- The cheese twists!