- to many choices so little time
- Never had so much variety available in one place. It's perfect for carry out or a just a quick bite to eat. I love how you can choose only what you want to eat, and the quantity of it.
- Fresh Stir Fry made to order!!
- Salt/pepper chicken wings only on Thursdays.
- Want to eat a pound of protein for 8 bucks? This is the place.
- Prices got raised. Boo.
- The sushi bar is such a reasonable price and the hot food bar is yummy....not to mention the food doesn't taste like its been sitting out for hours like some other buffet style places. :)
- MC wings are fab!
- Great hot food bar. Lots of varieties. Fried items tho tend to be oversalted. Overall I like that they change things up, so it's not the same old same old.
- Probably best sushi buffet in the loop.
- So many choices! Too bad I can only post one picture...
- Don't sit at the tables directly outside the entrance. There's always a line out the door during lunch so its too loud. Go to the seating on the other side of the building.
- The make your own stir fry is the best!
- Sushi sucks:(
- Same thing EVERY day...
- I sampled several items.
- hot food option
- Sushi available
- first visit, buffet service, take out or dine-in, lots of food choices
- Scrumptuous steamed sole!