- Everything, food, atmosphere,, service, views. Menu new and innovative. Prices what you would expect for fine dining in Sedona. Dress casual smart.
- Mushrooms, halibut, and scalloped potatoes are wonderful
- Gazpacho Meat. Grilled shrimp is in heavy ouk
- Prepare to break your bank! Food was good just extremely expensive
- The fungi burger is extremely tasty!
- This restaurant has fabulous food and the view is spectacular. If you visit Sedona you must have a meal here.
- Everything is awesome, the yuca fries are amazing
- Level of service and pricing can not be beat - view goes without saying. View menu on line before going - lunch menu limited.
- Excellent!! Lamb was perfectly cooked and the sides were perfect.
- The soup and mediterranean flatbread were both great. You can skip the fish of the day (good, not great). Pollo rustico was very good - the sauce is richer than you might expect.
- Delicious food... Try the yucca fries. So good. Nice big open back patio with beautiful views all around. Cant wait to go back If in Sedona definitely come here to eat. You wont be disappointed !
- Amazing view!! Food is great and the drinks are on point
- Nice steak house. Had both the Filler and the tomahawk and both were excellent and well cooked.
- 4 in my opinion.
- Beautiful restaurant. Skirt steak delicious. Empanadas were tasty.
- Stunning location, very friendly staff, good food, fantastic wines, correct pricing, wow guys. Great, great, great!!!
- While quite pricey, it has some of the best scenery I've ever seen... well worth a try!
- Try to get a seat outside but either way the view rocks. Start with the avocado fries and get the potatoes au gratin for a bonkers side.
- Fantastic setting. Great patio. Food is good as well.
- Green Goddess salad with bacon; empanadas are delish and definitely save room for the chocolate torte!