2049 E Washington St (at Cooley Dr)
Colton, CA 92324
- Don't expect good service, they recently expanded and it's significantly worse than before. No excuse.
- Food is awesome. Never been disappointed.
- Excellent Carnitas burrito! !
- Try the Chips and Salsa - The cabbage salsa was new to me - really yummy!
- Best Mexican restaurant in the Loma Linda area.
- Love the chips and salsa!!
- Chile Relleno, cheese enchiladas, margaritas
- The beans are really good and they make awesome cabbage salsa!
- Their cabbage salsa if my # 1 favorite <3 it
- Would love it more if they delivered too.. I would order every Friday for lunch at work... Yummy, love Maria's Best Mexican place in the area.!!
- Try the Camarones Al Mojo De Ajo - Recommended by a yelper, the shrimp and mushrooms are sauted in garlic butter and served with rice, beans and tortillas. Wonderful stuff!
- Try the Chicken Vegetable Soup - Flaverful chicken with potatoes and carrots on a light broth. Delicious!
- Try the Bud Light - Not my usual beer, but in that frosted mug it was just the thing to go with some spicy salsa!
- Try the Cabbage Salsa - Moderately spicy with a lingering burn afterwards - my first time to try a cabbage salsa. Me likey!
- The time I wanted to visit this place the rating was a grade "B" and I did an about face and went elsewhere.
- Love the remodel..,,
- Shrimp cocktail MMMM!!!! The best
- Chicken enchiladas really are the best!!
- This is the BEST whole in the wall place EVER!!!
- Great chicken enchiladas and cheese enchiladas.