Marco Polo Restaurant
$ $ $
- Pizzas and Pastas are good.
- All their food is Delicious! Save room for dessert and coffee! Staff is wonderful!
- Chicken parm was excellent. Service was prompt in spite of the large size of our group.
- One of our go-to favs.
- Bruschetta is really good!
- Hang out at the bar and watch the game - reasonable priced Italian food. Great Caesar salad.
- the diablo is molto bene!
- It's good being the king.....
- Yes, its what I do! W&S LOL
- Had Lurch as my waiter. Food was great though the waiter sucked.
- Ask for Fernando.
- Nothing like a nice cold beer after a hard days work!
- Sauteed calamarrie is off the hook. Great!
- Request to sit upstairs in Chris's section. Best waiter!
- Thursday night is prime rib night$18 and at least 1000 calories. A+