Marco Padang Grill
Lotte Shopping Avenue
Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta
- Good food, great taste
- Food quality is so-so, portions are tiny for the price. Roti Cane Kambing was way too salty. Beef Rendang was cold, tough and lacking flavor.
- The Roti rendang with beef is super good!
- Service is very slow. There were 2 of us and my meal came 10 minutes before the other meal. We ordered dessert during main course and dessert came 10 Minutes after we finished.
- Resto padang yg unik dan menunya enak. Porsi nasinya kurang banyak tapi rasanya enak!
- For Padang food, the portion here is small while the food is just standard, not as spicy and flavorful as I would like.
- Beef rendang is one of the best I've tried but also a little bit chewy, can be tender a bit more
- Rendang is Good but quite expensive at 35K IDR per piece, but definitely worth it
- Nasi sayo - Ayam goreng - Dendeng Batokok - Rendang itam
- Cozy place , nice food, little bit pricey for Padang food
- Harganya "menggugah" selera..
- Masakan padang high class...
- Muahaal nya pake banget, makan nasi goreng sama teh panas berlima abis 560ribu..
- Modern Padang cuisine...:)
- Originally called "Teh Talua" but idk why they name it "Teh Telok" nice!
- Not 100% authentic padangnese food. Barramundi Panggang Pacak tastes decent! Don't forget to squeeze some lime on it. Soto Padang is somewhat tasteless. Service is really slow when many people come
- Nasi sayo! Love it!
- Upscale padang recipe
- super enak!! read my review for the best dishes
- Siang ini es duren sama martabak kelapa endeesss bingit...