Mara's Italian Pastry
503 Columbus Ave (at Stockton)
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Cash only. Hard to find parking. Totally worth it! Try the raspberry ring.
- Get a cannoli and wash it down with a perfectly timed espresso shot.
- Try one of EVERYTHING! :) Mmmmm
- Raspberry Rings and Palmiers are a must try.
- Try the nutella latte. You won't be disappointed!
- Try the pine nut cookies!
- The thing to get here are the fresh biscotti; A++. The custard filled clam puff-pastry shells are addictive as are the chocolate mousse eclairs. Service quality is dependent on if theyre busy or not
- Love the frosted berry pie and cappuccino
- Super delicious cannoli...
- Frosted berry pie is out of this world
- Cannolisi Harika! Mutlaka tadna bakn
- Great cannoli!
- We were standing at the counter, about to order. I was so excited to try the delicious-looking pastries until my husband pointed at a mouse running right by my foot. We booked it out of there.
- The good: Cannolis are great, Napoleons are also very well made. The bad: Custard eclairs are nothing to write home about, the gelato is so so, and the service curt and slow.
- Custard clam & cappuccino are amazing
- Good choice of sweets.
- Go for the cannoli, but don't miss the focaccia
- Cannoli, cookies, and eclairs are all good old world Italian.
- Such good palmers!! Get a pastry and coffee and walk around the square