Ri Ri Hong Mala Xiang Guo 日日紅麻辣香鍋 (Mala Hot Pot)
#01-1042 People's Park Hawker Centre (32 New Market Street)
- If you're in the mood for spice, try this! Pick from a variety of fresh veggies, meat and tofu, have them stir fry in mala spices and have it with white rice and beer. Perfect for a cold day!
- The best food I had in Singapore
- Price is very reasonable, serving is big. Not spicy enough though.....
- One of the more reasonably priced I've tried. However the is not as spicy as I had anticipated. Perhaps it's the rather fresh chilli they used instead of the dried ones.
- Awesome mapu tofu
- must be prepared to wait for your food
- Very popular mala hotpot in this food centre. There is another branch at the back inside the food centre with a number queue system. Alternative when the queue here gets oo long.
- Most popular mlxg in Singapore, would not say its the best ive tried but definitely one of the better ones.
- There are two stores. Find the store in the interior of the food centre to avoid the long queues of the store along the exterior of the food centre.
- You choose what ingredients you want and in a few minutes they make you your custom hot pot. Nice and spicy!
- Bland , full of MSG. Dont understand the hype and the crowd at this stall
- Extra peanuts.
- Good and cheap
- No so tasty
- Order at one side and collect at the other end. Very popular stall!
- Ingredients priced at fixed prices for a portion. Value for money meal. If you like spicy hotpot, this is fried from scratch so you see all the garlic and dried chillies after you finish your stuff
- Price is reasonable and cheap. However, I find it's too salty & oily & SMG a lot. Maybe consider to ask for less for all. And the Aunty serving infront is quite rude...
- Must try lotus root,tofu and fungus!