Madrona Eatery & Ale House
- Loud, Mediocre food and terrible service. Skip it.
- Eat some spicy vegans.
- Get the Nachos with Steak!!
- Great place to take the kids for dinner after work!
- be nice to Casey.
- The happy hour onion rings are a great deal. Breaded like the dickens and 10 of them to boot!
- Decent pizza and great beer.
- Great, laid-back atmosphere - parents can drink good beer, kids can play w/supplied toys. Ideal.
- Great fish and chips!
- Sofas surrounding the fireplace share real estate with toys to keep kids occupied while parents turn their grateful attention to the impressive tap list.
- Fun spot, good food & beer.
- Carnitas tacos are excellent.
- KidScore of 91, Their food is great and service is also good, but watch out because you can...
- Don't believe the hype about wild kids and bad service. Prices are on par with most city pub food and the place is totally kid friendly in a good way. So glad I came!
- Pesto grilled cheese is yummmmmmy..
- Oh no! Smaller menu. Higher prices. Soup of the day on menu but not available. "They're still working on it." At 7:17pm? Epic doubt.
- The nitro stout is amazing!
- The blackened salmon is a nice addition to the menu.
- Try the special, it's always good. Steak sandwich is also fantastic.