Lucy's Mexican Drive-in
1373 S LA Brea Ave (at Pico Blvd)
Los Angeles, CA 90019
- Try the taquitos :)
- Beef tacos. Extremely unhealthy, but worth it. Don't think about their health dept score (I'm sure it's good). Enjoy.
- #70 is so bomb but save room for the heart attack that soon comes after
- i get the ceviche tostada or taquitos. Great late nite eats.
- The pupusas are absolutely delicious. The fries are great tasting without ketchup. The servings are large and filling. Will be going again. The pastrami sandwich is large and quite tasty.
- Steak sandwich & fries wash it down with a papaya shake!
- No longer taking cards....cash only folks.
- MMmmmm, CHICKEN!!!
- There burritos are massive
- get the chicken enchilada, beef taco, shrimp ceviche, or pupusas. it'll blow your mind.
- The huevos racheros are delicious!
- Breakfast burrito
- Carne Asada Nachos... BOOM. And have them throw on some sliced jalapeos for an extra kick of awesomeness.
- The steak sandwich is off the chain!!! They have good salsa too
- Great breakfast burrito!
- Terrible place to eat! we ordered torta, burrito, taco,enchiladas, salad, drinks, taquitos, all meat had pork and beef had really bad smell!
- Ah, Lucy's the platonic ideal of what a breakfast burrito should be. Every aspect of the reasonably sized, $5 morning meal is perfectly reasoned.
- Gross. At least they have big portions. But that's only good if you like large portions of gross.
- Fish Burger and Chicken Tacos