311 Lexington Ave (at E 38th St)
New York, NY 10016
- Its Counter culture coffee served by the most peppy of Batista's. What's not to love!
- Roughly 20 square feet but the best coffee in Murray Hill (and NYC?). Skip Joe's in GCT and come here for drip or espresso.
- The mochas are made with Belgian chocolate and they are amazing.
- Cute hole in the wall espresso in midtown!
- Japan knows their coffee, and this place does it A+. Feels like it should be in LES or Brooklyn but conveniently doin their thing in Murray Hill.
- Delicious espresso in midtown Manhattan, walking distance from Grand Central.
- Super tiny cafe but decent coffee in a caffeine wasteland!
- This place is a great quiet hide away with a nice view for people watching.
- Datz Counter Culture coffee.. Wuddup
- Excellently smooth mocha. Great alternative if you're Starbucks/Dunkin averse.
- espresso is very good
- Definitely the best espresso I've had in the area. Get to drink in rather than take out; enjoy the red ACF cups!
- ordered the affogato on a hot day and it was quite the pick-me-up.. double shot poured over some good quality vanilla ice cream.
- Consistently good latte with the exception of when the guy is working
- What a wonderful gem of a find! Just what we need in this hood! The hot chocolate is the BEST!! I've heard that the espresso is amazing too. Trying that next time!
- Homemade iced tea was yummy
- $5 minimum for credit cards
- Tiny little place but good coffee and very kind service. A few small tables only.
- not the best cup in this neighborhood but still worth it for a quick fix; $5 (?) minimum for CC
- Chocolate almond croissant! And theyll heat it up if you ask