1947 Cerrillos Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
- The menu selection is huge and the food is very good. I always try to order new items each visit and have never been disappointed.
- Pork and pineapple BFF!!
- The beans. Enchiladas de Colores.
- Such a friendly staff. The gorditas were so good. All homemade!
- The green chili sauce is amazing!
- The vegetarian burrito was fantastic, broccoli, bell peppers, mushrooms
- Everything is always fresh. The quality is top notch. Great Mexican food in the heart of Santa Fe!
- Amazing Mole!!!! Amazing Flan!!! Full review to come
- Everything is good and tasty. Mango chicken and pecan chicken are super
- Try The Tamal de Cazuela! A traditional dish served with a creamy corn sauce! It is delicious very cheesy and creamy! Plus the service is excellent!
- Not to be Confused with New Mexican cuisine. This is authentic Mexican and is very good.
- Molcajete de Camaron is a MUST!!
- Excellent food!!!!!
- They have really soggy burger buns the overall food display lacked my expectation
- Huevos de Los Potrillos, yummmm!!!!!!! The tomatillo sauce is incredible, and the beans and potatoes. Que Rico!
- Ceviche de camaron is perfect!
- Tacos de Camaron are delicious!!! So are the tacos de pescado and filete reyeno! Oh and the tortillas are so fresh and so good.
- The chicken mole is really good!