Los Cantaros Restaurant
- I like using the tiny toilet in the men's room.
- Lacks flavor... Save your money and drive to east Oakland and get real Mexican food
- The burritos are delicious.
- I am addicted to their burritos.
- Super spicy prawn burrito is great!
- carnita tacos and guac are fantastic
- Try the super chicken chile verde burrito, but be sure to ask for extra chips if youre taking it to go!
- best carne asada in east bay.
- Favorite Mexican joint in the Bay... Ya, I said it.
- Service is slow when it comes to take out
- Tacos Maya!!!
- Chorizo breakfast burritos are amazing!
- Solid choice for Mexican food. Beer and wine (and at minimum tequila)
- Pretty good carnitas. Enjoyed the Familiar sized Coronas.
- Overall kinda meh. Stake tacos/quesadillas are not Carne asada style, they are more like fried in pastor spices and it's too greasy.Carne asada was kind of dirty with charcoal dust
- Terrible the first time I went here I thought it was a hit n miss I went back months later & its the same they had no cheese & still charged me for it. For 2 tacos & drink $15 what a rip off!!!!!
- Burritos! And great guacamole
- Get chips and homemade salsa roja... Burrito, esta rico
- Chili relleno plate was delicious. Chicken tacos were dry. Chicken burrito was dry and meat looked like pork it was so oily. The morning cook tends to do better than the closing crew cook.
- Their margaritas are made with guava wine instead of tequila: a little sweeter result. Get extra chips n salsa from the friendly lady behind the counter.