- Excellent service first thing in the morning
- Yummyyy:)) so delicious!!!
- This is the best Diner in SF <3 don't miss the Cadillac burger :D
- Nice 50s atmosphere. Good burgers. Friendly staff. Unexpensive.
- The Lori burger was pretty good, especially if u like onions.
- Very cute 50s Diner. Great music and very lively. Friendly staff and good food.
- Bien sitio para un autntico desayuno americano. Eso s, no busques nada light ni bajo en colesterol :-)
- Sit at counter for fastest service; these guys are fun and friendly, and the food is great.
- Victor sensacional! Brasileiros, procurem por ele a partir das 10 pm! ;)
- great food and friendly service!
- Went here this morning for breakfast at around 1pm (usual time on Sunday). Got the same ol breakfast I always get- eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and toast. Nothin to get excited about.. Whats a better diner
- Good service. Cool '50s atmosphere. The food is ok.
- Vtor is the men, Try Loris Burger with Garlic Fres
- Don't get the fruit fly salad
- Bring a friend. You can't sit at a booth by yourself. I was told to rub elbows at the diner counter. Its like eating on the transit bus at its busiest time. Took a whole 15 seconds to decide "To Go!"
- Those sweet potato fries? So good. Get them as a side while you decide what to order. Don't skimp on the condiments.
- Food reasonably priced, service definitely lacking...
- If you're looking for a real American Diner, this is the perfect place. Bad chicken, bad fries, not healthy. Typical American, is it?
- Corn Beef Hash is easily the best I have had anywhere in the country.
- Think waffle house.