$ $ $
- Go to Lobster Trap and try the Lost Coast tangerine wheat beer.
- local lobster > maine lobster! soo sweet and perfect! must eat!! ;)
- Really good so far. But super long wait for food.
- We had the seafood pasta. It was enough to share with someone else. Make sure you try the monkey balls!
- Get the poke appetizer, very good. Of all the tacos, the blackened swordfish is the best. Skip the lobster tacos. Ask for extra tortillas as the ones they serve with the tacos get soggy.
- Coconut Shrimp Tacos and Poke! Can't go wrong!
- Lobster, crab and veggies. All delicious.
- Get the pancake breakfast shot! Comes with bacon, orange juice, and a buttercream shot!!! So good!
- Get the Lobster Roll!!! Best tasting Lobster Roll ever.
- Clam chowder was heavenly. Blackened swordfish tacos were okay. Meat was too salty.
- Love that ceviche!
- Salmon with lemon caper sauce and rice pilaf. Awesome!!!
- CLAM chowder.
- Swordfish Tacos...MmmmmmClam Chowder so good that people who hate clams will moan over it. *swoony swoon swoon*
- The blackened swordfish tacos with Rosa sauce was amazing. Got to try it!
- first time here for dinner took almost two hours to get food. The food was so good we came back next day for lunch. Fast excellent service and still so good
- I tried seafood skewer (kabob), chowders, and fish and chips. All was really good
- No frills, but fresh fish restaurant- go early as they dont take reservations. Sea bass is good.
- Dont be fooled by the decor. Food was delish!
- Clam chowder and lobster salad were great for lunch!