Lobster Bar and Grill
$ $ $
6/F, Island Shangri-La Hong Kong, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway
+852 2820 8560
- Live band, great jazz, amazing decor and atmosphere. Great bar, art deco, and good service. They have a vegetarian section, it's ok. Better than average.
- Now three of the draft beers are locally brewed by Young Master! Awesome!
- The pan seared sustainable sea bass with Alaskan crab meat is divine! Incredible choices of sea food and fishes in a very delicate way of preparing it. The ambience service are both refined.
- Put it into your calendar #guestbartender
- This is a classic bar which is decorated to look like a grand dame's boudoir. The cocktails are measured perfectly, and the beers come in frosted pewter mugs. Go for drinks, stay for the dinner!
- Come for great service and classics. Try The Smoke Cloud bourbon, port, raspberry, grapefruit and egg white, finished with a puff of smoke. Live jazz in the evenings adds to the sophisticated vibe.
- A must-visit for the world's best bartenders, who stop on their travels at the marble bar to sip on expertly made gimlets, negronis and hurricanes. Live jazz in the evenings adds to the vibe.
- Nice interior, bar has a real big selection of whiskies, rums. The food was not bad but it was nothing spectacular. There was live music starting around 20:30. I would come back here for the bar...
- Nice view - great drinks
- Far exceeds expectations. A very chill vibe with lovely art deco touches. Try to go on a night with live music. The bartenders are very skilled.
- Fancy navy jackets & Dior sneakers. Thick white tablecloths. Food was good. Pocket was in pain. Somehow the conversations felt more important than normal. I need to catch more pokemons & level up.
- Awesome cocktail choices!
- always love to hang around here with good food, good cocktail, elegant environment, good vibe.
- Atmospheric and classy. Food is great, especially seafood. Live music is a bit too loud sometimes so don't sit too close to band. May be crowded even on a weekday
- Very unimpressive fare. It's a good place to go as a restaurant of last resort, but I won't be heading back here anytime soon nor will it be on the top of my recommend list.
- Cozy hotel bar
- May I recommend the Mexican Firing Squad?
- ! ,! . . , .
- Lobster and more :-)
- Great live band!