Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles
- Chicken and Waffles
- It's as if the chef has never heard of salt. Nothing was seasoned properly. The grits were grits and water, no butter, no salt, no seasoning of any kind. Completely inedible.
- Food is disgusting and inedible. Chicken is dry. Burger is worse than McDonald's. Mac and cheese was nasty. Fried green tomatoes has no flavor. Gave this place 2 chances and would never go again.
- My favorite is the Toy Toy. Two wings and one waffle.
- It's a good homage to the original.
- Their namesake dish was amazing and their 3 dollar Sunday mimosas are made with rose and to die for.
- Probably the best chicken since I had my Grandma's.
- Had chicken and waffles for the first time and they were actually very good. Also had the melon Mojito and it was very good as well.
- The food is very tasty. we had a very good waiter. The main operation of the establishment seems to be unskilled. We waited for one hour, others waited longer while tables SAT empty.
- It's an awesome place to eat if you don't care about your health. Food is yummy, service is great, but you'll eat you daily requirement of calories in one meal. I'll eat here but not very often.