Little Green Cyclo
Food Truck, Vietnamese
8000 Marina Blvd (at Sierra Point Pkwy)
San Francisco, CA 94063
- Really delicious , the better prawns I've ever had since I live in SF!
- The grilled chicken over truffled garlic noodles is as good as it sounds!
- Anything with the truffle garlic noodles is to die for...
- sweet potato tots are bomb
- Try a chicken banh mi with the free-range egg and sweet potato tots.
- if you're veg, the tofu on rice noodles is the best, and be sure they do soy. If not, get the fried egg on top.
- Get the garlic noodles!
- Shut Eyes Wide--get it!!
- Get there within the first hour of lunch if you want the egg dish.
- Garlic noodles with tofu is the way to go.
- Try the Pandan waffle.
- Decent rice plates and banh mi albeit overpriced. There coffee is of inconsistent strength so hit or miss. Impressive sweet potato tots with the house aioli. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Get the sweet potato tots. No photo because I wolfed them down.
- Duck confit spring rolls! (assuming they're not out)
- Try the Garlic noodles with lemongrass pork. But don't kiss anyone afterwards!