Deli / Bodega
- Terrible! If you want a good Jewish Deli, go to Greenblatts.
- Lox and onions scramble with bagel and cottage cheese on the side: great combo.
- The matzo ball soup is really good!
- Now on OpenTable.com! Get yo' dining points on!
- This place is fantastic. Old school Jewish deli with LA touch - green juice, gluten free desserts, egg white omelette. Really awesome.
- Amazing omelette is the Lenny Deli
- Great pastrami and cucumber salad.
- Opened in 2013, replacing the old Junior's Deli.
- Best Hungarian cabbages ever, and kremzly. Delicious, good waiters!
- Prepare to wait a LONG time to be waited on.
- Really good potato pancakes. And original cheesecake.
- Drove from Allhambra for a pastrami on rye just to find out it's the Boars Head I can buy at Ralph's. Had an omelette,okay I guess.
- Everything tastes so fresh
- Busy with seniors. A little slow
- Best Breakfast! Free pickles!
- Love the gluten-free options. Good Jewish deli that I can actually enjoy!
- Terrible slow service.
- They have reduced some of their prices since it became Lenny's. You probably do not want to be in a hurry when yoy go their.
- Half a sandwich and matzo ball soup is just right!