$ $ $
8:00am - 12:00am
- Great set menus
- We had the steak special. I would HAPPILY pay normal London prices for tonight's meal. It was FANTASTIC, better than most gourmet restaurants. And only 12 for steak, frites & wine. Great service too
- 10 steak and frites dinner during the week. Even includes a glass of wine!
- The escargot is done wonderfully. Good food!
- Nice French restaurant in Chiswick. Beautifully decorated with excellent service from friendly staff. Recommend Oxtail Crepinette. Food 8/10, ambience 8.5/10, service 8.5/10, value for money 8/10.
- Have the twice baked camembert souffl you won't regret it. Service was attentive but not overbearing. Very good.
- Not as good as la trompette but the food was still really good. The cheese souffl is a beauty.
- Beautiful French restaurant. The "steak out special" is amazing value for the quality.
- 3.5 hours to eat is way too long! But food was good, a bit expensive.
- Best place to eat, west London
- Leave room for pudding, or live to regret it!
- for more top places to eat..
- find out more
- Brioche bread and butter pudding. Oh yes.
- Beautiful French restaurant. The food and service is way above what you'd expect for a neighbourhood place in Chiswick. We had oysters, duck and hake - all superb.