- The halibut is the best I've ever had. All the pasta is amazing as well. You cannot go wrong with the food. It's definitely among the best in town. :D
- Wonderful decor, amazingly attentive wait staff and absolutely delicious entrees; we shared an angel hair pasta with prawns and the spinach salad....both superb! Delightful dining experience.
- Hands down, best meal that I have had in Boise.
- Bryn was awesome.
- The angel hair pasta dish with prawns was DELICIOUS
- Pretty much amazing. Nice work yet again Cameron!
- Almost everything I've had so far is delicious. Try the Rotolo. It's like Italian sushi! Without the fish. It melted in my mouth. Cocktail list varies between classic and modern. Desserts are amazing!
- The handmade pasta is excellent and try one of the cocktails. Great sidewalk dining-people watching!
- Best restaurant ever in Boise. Highly recommend
- Carbonara was the best pasta I have ever had! And the cocktails are all fantastic, particularly the fireside chat
- Try the burrata and the Cavatelli
- With lovely wife and a great friend.
- The deconstructed bruschetta is fantastic. They also produce a very well balanced Aviation.
- The Cavatelli is really good.
- Barolo on wine list by bottle is solid
- Lunch just as good as dinner. Its like dinner without the drinks.