Las Rosas Bakery
5824 4th Ave (58th and 59th streets)
Brooklyn, NY 11220
- Steak and Cheese!! Top of the line
- A small hot coffee is 75 only!!!
- Jarmon y queso! Best in ny
- It's on 4th ave and 59 st.
- The tortas are amazing!
- Delicious food. Great price. Very hectic inside but good for a quick bite or take out.
- taco de lengua y $1.50 pan dolce? yes, please
- Not what it used to be after the new management and tacos haven't been the same. I doubt I'll go back.
- Torts, cakes, Breads.
- Go ahead, try the CUP o' flan!
- Food is banging. Eat up. Booomm
- Sandwiches are on point! Faves include steak and cheese, ham and cheese, and cubans. Coffee is amazing too!
- Best steak sandwiches I've ever had. +avocado?! Yesssss
- Serious grillin goes on in this bakery! Try it!
- Best burgers in neighborhood!
- Hot chocolate made w fresh steamed milk small only $1.25! Perfect 4 winter. Bate bate cho-co-la-te!
- The Cuban sandwiches are the best!
- Try the tongue tacos!
- Damn good cafe con leche. Bien hecho.
- Best bacon egg and cheese sandwiches