62 Johnston Road
- Interesting lunch deal. Starter buffet was good and quite filling. Vegetarian orecchiette was ok, too salty and potatoes has no taste? A/C is way too cold
- Dropped in to try their aperitivo - snacks with your drink. They dont do happy hour, so drinks are normal price. Duocento Otto 208 have BOGOF and snacks, so better value. The food was good.
- Great aperol and pizza. Appetizers are also very good.
- SO happy they reopened after moving from Lyndhurst Terrace. Chef selection of cold cuts and appetizers is awesome. Best pizza in town. Best Aperol in town. Lovely vibe both at the bar and the resto.
- Aperol and their happy hour