- Neighborhood place we make it into at least once a week. Try the Chili Rellanos or beef burritos. I hear the House Margs are good too.
- Go to La Fogata. Try the chimichanga.
- Has always been one of our families favorite Mexican restaurant. Salsa is to die for, margaritas are delicious, and the fajitas will leave you wanting more!
- Best carnitas in town and they have Dos Equis Amber on tap!
- Salsa, green chili, rice, beans, carne adobada, enchiladas.....everything.
- Still consistently good after all these years. Guac has a good kick to it and I've been bringing a pint of salsa home with me. Ask for Maria!
- Best salsa ever!!!!!!!
- $3 margaritas & quesadillas 4-7p for happy hour... Yum!
- Flautas are really good
- Loving the chips and salsa! Carnitas are very good too
- Great salsa! Fajita Burritos are the jam! These people will treat you like family.
- Cheesey holy enchiladas this place is amazing.
- Great atmosphere, the staff treats you like family, and the food is fantastic. Love the salsa and fajita burritos!
- Great jumbo shrimp fajitas !!!
- The Tamales are great.
- Amazing service! I usually order the enchiladas, can't go wrong. Their menudo is down right awesome!!!
- Really good food here. Get the tacos and the enchiladas. Very good service as well. Will def be back one of the noter Mexican restaurants in town.
- Carmen and Maria are like our second Moms away from home. The make our kids laugh and feel right at home.
- Yummy Margs and great service! Ask for Hector!
- Awesome food and a good atmosphere! Try the enchiladas!