- Happy Hour everyday 4-7.$3 margs and apps!
- I eat here with my grandmother often. Food is pretty regular Mexican fare, nothing too special. Great margaritas and their chips and salsa are pretty good!
- They have the best margaritas in town
- The handmade salsa is great. Never the same two trips in a row, but always good!
- Stay inside. Service on the patio has been pretty bad. :/
- Awesome salsa!
- Mexicans. Rule.
- The chips and salsa weren't to bad.
- The fish tacos are off the chain.
- Just home from dinner here. Love this place. Food is consistent at both restaurants. Tonight was a guacamole tostada and a crispy chili rellano and both were delicious!
- The Tacos and Margaritas....that's all I've got to say!!
- Get the steak fajitas,AMAZING
- Can't go wrong with the Grilled fish tacos.
- !El quesadillas de pollo! Amazing
- My favorite is the crispy chile relleno with rice and beans
- Love this place... On united rewards network
- Steak is excellent! Try the fajita burrito
- Oh yeah, super delicious veggie green chili!
- best tacos al carbn
- My favorite is a bean and beef burrito smothered in red enchilada sauce and cheese. Very tasty!