Kyoichi Ramen (巨一麵堂)
28 Cheong Lok St
+852 2323 0220
- Super flavorful broth which makes it a heavy bowl of ramen.
- quality ramen. tasted the miso w pork, low oil ... 8 clams :)
- If you find the tonkotsu based miso ramen from other joint is too heavy for you. Try their chicken based miso ramen, it is more refreshing and yummy.
- Miso Pork Ramen is good, but don't go there at non-peak hours as the master chef is not there.
- Bbq pork ramen, awesome and filling $92 though
- ox tongue is very flavorful,matches the salt broth very nicely. Ramen is slightly too soft for my liking tho, but definitely worth a try
- Love their authentic Ramen! Hai
- Love their goma ramen.. So yummy.. Only in Kyoichi Ramen
- Attentive staff, better-than-average ramen.
- Best miso ramen in town
- ONLY CASH! might come prepared! The ramen is great !