4433 McKinney Ave (Armstrong)
Dallas, TX 75205
- FRESH squeezed orange juice very good! Gluten free French toast, yummy! Fresh veggies, I love!
- Make sure you try their Gluten Free bread and their amazing cakes ALL ORGANIC here!!
- The sweet potato hash is just too damn good
- Very good Cajun Chicken sandwich and fresh fruit
- Not going to lie this place rocked. Baked Brie wasn't what I expected but so good. Diablo seafood is so good, ask for extra spicy and grilled chicken penne is good. Definitely going back for breakfast
- The crowd is totally douchey and annoying, but once you taste the food, the shitty environment melts away!!
- The food was pretty good, but considering the look and vibe of the place, the prices were VERY surprising. I had a yummy cheeseburger...for $16.
- Amazing gluten free menu - including a GF and DF chocolate cake for us dairy free people! && it's BYOB!
- Good, but way too expensive.
- Cajun Chicken sandwich is awesome!
- ...and the coffee is really good.
- Low key the best burger place in town with tasty, fresh toppings and veggie side options.
- The desserts are great!!
- The French toast is wonderful! And the servers were really nice
- Veggie omelet - killer!
- I think I like this place for breakfast 7 days a week. I heard it's very crowded for brunch. Lots of healthy options as well as guilty pleasures.
- Try the Cappuccino - (via @Foodspotting)
- The gluten free stuffed French toast is amazing!
- Fresh organic ingredients and gluten free options. Portions are kind of big, you may want to share...
- No matter if you're paleo, vegan or gluten free, they have the freshness for you!