Kono's Big Wave Cafe
66-250 Kamehameha Hwy., Ste G110 (North Shore Marketplace)
Hale‘iwa, HI 96712
- Macadamia pesto melt is a must. The side chips are also delicious!
- Try the Hawaiian style breakfast with Portuguese sausage
- The waiamea with grilled onions is the best.
- Love it here. Try the vanilla macadamia coffee. And if they have their pineapple jalapeo sauce, use it!
- Not worth it. Hard to find bad food.
- The beach sandwich is amazing, and so is the banana macadamia nut waffle. Best food on the north shore at a reasonable price!! Super yummy shakes too!!
- $1 off breakfast bombs (burritos) with state or military ID
- I had the kalua pork sandwich--as good as any kalua pig on the island with fantastic bread. mac nut vanilla coffee is the biz.
- Bomber = burritos
- Sorry, I meant kapahulu ave and kaimuki Ave. New second location.
- They have another location in town on kapahulu and Winam.
- Pork sandwiches
- Ask for the green sauce, it's delicious
- Delicious pork but suuuuuper salty. Bring someone to share your sandwich.
- Some of the best kalua pig around.
- ALL OF THE PULLED PORK!
- Burrito with Portuguese sausage. Don't forget to ask for the extra sauces!
- Get the pork. Any kind.
- Turkey avocado sandwich was excellent ! Had potato chips and a medium soda with it.