Kona Canoe Club
$ $ $
75-5744 Alii Dr, #21 (at Sarona Rd)
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- Best view from a bar stool in the world.
- Fantastic view and atmosphere
- Best service, views & Happy Hour
- Great Mai Tai's.
- Great food and atmosphere! Great seats for an amazing sunset dinner!
- they have a fantastic chicken salad in a half of a papaya....it's yummy!
- 2 to 5 happy hour with AMAZING mai tais
- Great view, good beer, Kalua Pork Sandwich
- Drinks, the view, the company, and the food. We watched the Christmas parade from there and somehow they squeezed the 3 of us in!
- The chicken salad was nice with coconut and curry mixed in, and was pretty served in a half papaya, but the papaya wasn't very ripe. Still a tasty and relatively healthy choice for a waterfront meal.
- The chicken satay was delicious. Great location.
- The calamari sandwich is awesome!
- Look for the tables in the back for the best view. Food is good, service is great, view is unbeatable. BUT! Fellow martini purists will be outraged at their "martini" list.
- very very kind
- Waimea Burger with potato salad, and go!
- Kindra is not the mayor!
- $2.50 Coors and Bud light from 2-5 Happy Hour...apps from $3 - $8 too!
- The burgers Are fantastic