Kona Beach Cafe
American, Bar, Seafood
- Nice spot just off the beaten path..A local hang out for sure.GOOD BURGERS AND COLD BEER
- Beware. Try charge for every little thing you can think of lol. One of the guys walking around (owner) thinks his angus meat is the best & that I don't know about meats haha. Giving I own restaurants
- Charged xtra $2 for curry on my shrimp tacos! Bogus'
- The Nada Meatball Sub is a veggie dream!
- Don't come here with James. What a prick!
- Ordered a fraught bud got a bottle. Ordered a frozen rum runner got it not frozen. Scared to order food
- Magi Mahi tacos and good burgers. Good vegetarian options
- Mahi Mahi tacos and banana desert are really good and the staff is perfect!
- Mahi Mahi tacos were great and the desert was perfect (special banana stuff). The staff is perfect they anticipate all your needs!
- The Mahi mahi fish tacos are awesome!
- Fish and chips are AMAZING!!!
- Good food, great laid back vibe, friendly staff, and awesome live music. Great spot.
- Ahi tacos, Mexican pipeline or Nada meatballs! Yum!
- The BBQ pulled pork is awesome
- Before work lunch meeting
- The San Diego Turkey Burger + Kona Brew + Slayer= new favorite bar
- Today is National Happy Hour. Buds at Kona