The Knightsbridge Cafe
5-6 William St
London, Greater London SW1X 9HL
+44 20 7235 4040
- The staff here are so so frenidly.. try the fresh mint tea and the shishah :D
- Try the hot chocolate, it's to-die-for!!!
- The staff are really warm (sarcasm) and the chicken Caesar salad is definitely not worth ordering! Still like it though! Outside is great in the sun
- If you come here expecting great service or food, you have to start managing your expectations. that said, try the stuffed ham and cheese croissant!
- Love it ;)
- We went there for the amex special but they do not accept amex. Made us pay by cash instead....don't go there.
- good staff
- The apple pie isn't very impressive
- Nice hot chocolate. However, sloooow service, unfriendly.
- Christmas music in June? Unacceptable.
- Do not take the apple pie....
- Nice place to sit and watch the London life taking a good illy coffee, but a horrible place to work. Anyway, I miss this place and the friends that I let there one day.
- Service is indeed terrible. Waiting staff arguing, glasses breaking and very slow service! I don't think I'll be back!
- Avoid! Food is so-so and service is terrible!