Kitten Espresso Bar
- Incredible croissant fresh out of the oven, and really good coffee.
- Great coffee and espresso. Small bites too like salads and oats.
- Great locally roasted coffee
- Smooth Brazilian coffee.
- Drip coffee unlike other spot down the street. Excellent and always friendly. No jerks on computers.
- Amazing coffee, really nice baristas. A small place, nice design but not somewhere to go sit down and hang out.
- Tiny shop putting out great coffee from their own roasted beans.
- Kitten Coffee is literally a hole-in-the-wall. It used to be a salon, and a candy shop before that. No seating, but great cold brew that will give you the jitters in a good way.
- Great cold brew and pastries.
- The cold brew growlers are diluted like crazy. Save your money for the bodega