Kingston Taphouse & Grille
American, Pub, Burgers
$ $ $ $
755 Richards St (btw West Georgia and Robson)
Vancouver, BC V6B 3A6
- For those of you who like to dine outside, try to get seated on the outdoor terrace
- Best fries ever omg
- Corporate Event Entertainment Vocalist.
- Awful food.
- Try the chili garlic chicken wings. Service was fast and efficient. I would definitely go back, especially to watch the Canucks game.
- prime rib burger with cheddar, bacon and mushrooms = awesome!!!
- Great place for large groups. Downstairs has darts and pools. Service was a bit pretentious- definitely didn't appreciate rowdy Americans taking over.
- Love the beer soup!
- They have a dedicated gluten free menu and GF bottles of beer.
- The food is workmanlike, but the staff are friendly, the menu is reasonably large, and they cheerfully accommodate substitutions and dietary requests.
- Soup & sandwich combo is the best lunch choice!
- Excellent burgers but the corned beef sandwich is worth not missing. You won't regret it!
- Food is awesome and great service. Try the Ahi Tuna Risotto #nom!
- Prime rib burger with a raspberry mule...yummy!
- Prime Rib Burger for sure....great with a pint of beer before walking down to Rogers Arena! Go Canucks Go - thanks Kingston T&G for being such a great Canucks Fan Host.
- Service is awesome! Food is good!
- Chicken Caesar pizza is wicked
- Chicken Caesar salad is yummy!
- Crap food / good comedy
- The food is average and the cocktails are watered down, service is great and the comedy show is fin also