Kezar Bar & Restaurant
Restaurant, Cocktail, Wine Bar
- Sheer incompetence. Be aware of questions you ask. If you ask someone to change the TV channel, be prepared to watch their head explode before your eyes. Too much information to process for this staff
- This Cole Valley restaurant has some exceptional burger buns. These house-baked onion poppy seed buns compliment the meat perfectly. Try the lamb burger with mint-lime aioli, you'll have no regrets.
- Add grilled onions and avocado to your Kezar Burger- so delicious! They also have the most prefect golden brown fries!
- Get the lamb burger. With avocado and feta.
- Surprisingly kid friendly in the early evening. Delicious drinks, great staff, and better than expected pub grub.
- tasty dishes + kid-friendly. dinner with the kids doesn't feel so chuck e. cheese. the wait staff is lovely and they are ready with a strong cocktail to soothe the pain of any tantrum.
- Seriously good Irish coffees
- Try the corned beef hash and a delicious Bloody Mary!!
- Got beaded on Mardi Gras Tuesday 2011!
- I would advise sticking to the main menu - at least for the first encounters. The specials can be great or not great but the staples abide.
- my recommendations: mac and cheese was excellent, with classic bechamel sauce and slightly smokey. fries were very good too, they are especially potatoey.
- While I was here last time, the bartender fielded several calls from Postmates. I don't know about you, but I've never ordered bar food delivered to my house.
- I love the lamb burger.
- Cider was awesome
- Excellent food and drink in a cozy neighborhood spot.
- Wings are respectable, although not mind blowing. The atmosphere is great, this is a solid neighborhood bar.
- A nice place to grab pub food or regular fare. Good service.
- Strawberry asparagus salad!!!
- Casual atmosphere with delicious food. I lays get the mussels in the Pernod sauce.
- It's good but the service is really slow. We got a table an hour ago and we still don't have our food. We're hunnngrrry.