Japanese Curry, Japanese
+86 10 8447 2905
- Wifi password 1391020932 , jiatengwu
- A small japanese restau with low prices and smily service.
- Avoid lunchtimes before 12pm. Shorthanded and the place is filled with starving smokers
- Try the pork and cheese
- One of the best pork cutlets in town. Get the pork cutlet with cheese over curry and the bottomless beer and sake, if you show up before 9. Cheap,'delicious and awesome.
- Hidden in a small alley way, Kato Ya is one of my fav Japanese restaurants in town. Like the fried pork.
- 5pm to 9pm, all you can drink beer for 25rmb. Hellz yeah
- Curry, all-you-can-drink beer and same, and delicious salads and cutlets. Can't go wrong.
- All the Katsu goodness and the happy hour is nice too
- Small room. Not many sashimi and sushi choices.
- I EAT HERE SO MUCH IT EMBARRASSES ME
- Teriyaki Chicken is good!
- Wifi password: 1391020932
- food, environment and service are all good.
- map location incorrect!
- Food is no bad, but there are much better places for sushi or/and sashimi for sure!
- pork and cheese katsu
- I have to say the food is just edible here.
- In a small alley across from the south gate of Seasons Park: 55 Xinzhong Jie, 55. The tonkatsu is delicious. 48 can get you the set meal and a large Asahi.
- Nice tonkatsu. All you can drink beer sake for 35 rmb. Every night!