Middle Eastern, Afghan
7:00am - 7:00pm
10:00am - 5:00pm
- the BEST kabobs, period. boneless chicken is delicious and juicy! order it with no salad, then get rice and chickpeas. you won't be sorry.
- I work at kabob and can not explain how wonderful you all are ;)
- Kabob Kubideh all day long.
- In addition to having great kabobs (I usually get the chicken, bone-in), this place is open 24 hours. Perfect for late-night cravings!
- Terrific kabobs, but expect to wait for food if you go late at night. Always packed after midnight. Sometimes we call in order, then go pick it up - easier. Spinach + rice = spicy divinity.
- The lamb Kabob is as good as the ones I had in Kabul Afghanistan! Hoobas!
- Come on Fridays for the fried okra.
- safe bet: boneless chicken kabob
- Don't get the salad. Get extra chickpeas instead. Salad is for chumps.
- Come here on Sat and Sun for haleem and nihari.
- Bone in chicken for dark meat, rice and chickpeas is the way to go. Don't waste time on the salad it's just lettuce
- Very good. Can get crowded
- Best. Kabob. Evah.
- Very gooood!!!
- I always get the #1 (Boneless Chicken Kabob) with rice, and I ask for half chickpeas and half spinach. If you don't get salad, they just give you more rice and spinach and/or chickpeas. And I always c
- Go to Kabob Palace and
- Chappali kabob, when it's fresh, is awesome. Bread is always good, and any chicken dish.
- Amazing food, always crowded and open 24 hrs. The goat curry was awesome and can be enough for 4-5 people , the naan is big and tasty.
- Rice and chickpeas are addicting. Enjoy the mish mosh of funny bumper stickers and Afghani art on the walls. Order ahead during peak mealtimes because all of south Arlington eats here.