K-Town Bar and Grill
$ $ $
Shop G7-G8, G/F, Sincere Western House, 44-46 Forbes St
- Sunday cheat day = Nutella French toast mmmnomnomnom
- The veggie burgers are absolutely amazing! Have it with the Nohito - it's refreshing.
- Very decent lunch offer at a competitive price point! Take a jacket in winter though - heating is not always on.
- Thai beef salad was huge but not spicy. ! Mexican food soso. Brooklyn on tap!
- The burgers are fantastic here, as is the rotisserie chicken. There's 4 tables at the entrance for people with dogs.
- Burgers, Pasta, Grilled sea bass. Everything is great here. I love banoffee pie especially
- Veggie burger was still a bit too salty. Don't get the pork belly as it's overcooked. The fillet mignon is really good but costs you 350!
- Pizzas are not that great, would advise to try something else instead
- Get the cookie skillet for dessert!!
- If you close your eyes and suddenly open them you will swear that you are at the High Street Grill. #saiyingpun
- good place to chill. love the mocha and especially the foam on top of it!
- K Town Cooler is awesome! Hits a spot
- Garlic bread
- Cobb salad delish. Get a table by the Chaplin film projection = busy kids (& husband) for the entire meal :)
- Pork Belly Lollipops!!! Need i say more?
- While incredibly messy, the veggie burger could possibly be the best on the planet.
- Chicken burger is amazing!
- Ooooh look at all the bread lined up for dinner time! http://instagram.com/p/l1jYUjKFbz/
- The Burrito is an awesome way to kickstart the weekend... But who on earth creates the music playlists!? Continuously terrible! Seriously!
- love that place, design, food, atmosphere...they now have a facebook page with all the special updates etc.. https://www.facebook.com/ktownhk