Justa Pasta Co
- the garlic chili oil is awesome with any pasta (and even better if you add a chicken breast). the spinach salad is always super fresh, and the iced tea is refreshing.
- The lasagna with Italian Sausage was really delicious. However, the lemon vinaigrette tossed in the greens was the standout for me. Simple, delicious obviously freshly made. Yum!
- Wonderful little hole in the wall Italian place with delicious pasta. The lasagna was well worth the price
- Good wine and pesto.
- Pasta was excellent, salad was good, but pretty pricey for a small salad. Service was friendly and take out was quick
- Good seafood pasta option on special. Chicken parmigiana excellent. All the pssta.
- Seriously good spaghetti & meatballs!
- Buy fresh pasta to make at home. Sauces too. Don't forget a piece of their cheesecake. It's great!
- Their pasta dishes are all outstanding but I believe that they make the best gazpacho in the city!
- You can't go wrong with any choice.
- Excellent meatballs, nice al dente pasta.
- fresh made pasta, good, casual, and have take home packs.
- Nothing beats a cup of the daily soup and small spinach salad.
- Some of the best lasagna I've ever had! Buy some pasta to go as well!
- get the fresh bucatini pasta in the cold case to make at home!
- Found 4 cheese lasagna as Yum Yum. Try it and dish on it at http://dishonit.com
- In fall/winter the roasted butternut squash ravioli with browned butter and sage is a wonderful study in subtle flavors.
- Take a look at the daily specials, they are usually worth trying.
- The fettucini alfredo is excellent.
- get the tagliatelle with meat bolognese