$ $ $
147 Spadina Ave (at Richmond St W)
- Had the salmon nicoise salad. Very tasty.
- Long long wait for no reason. They need to learn to manage their tables better. My nephew does a better job at Restaurant Story II.
- Go enjoy Happy Hour 4-6p Steak and Frites served with salad $12.95!
- Go to Jules, great french bistro. Everything is great try the Salmon tartare or "arrogant" burger. Tell Eric or Jessie that "Dave" sent you!
- Steak frites. That is all.
- The croque monsieur is unbelievably simple and tasty!
- Ask for the mayo with your fries! It's homemade and delicious!
- This is a true French restaurant. Why? Because where else in North America will you find the owner sitting with his guests chatting. Very friendly & inviting atmosphere. Very European!
- Try the deconstructed French onion soup. Its delicious!
- Salmon and frites
- Ordered Cte de boeuf rare and meat came medium and the cook on the meat was not consistent. The cut of the meat also wasn't the best. Rib eye was lacking the fat.
- Calamari, tuna octopus , cocktails !
- Tequila camomile margarita thumbs up
- Duck breast set menu was really yummy!
- Fantastic !!!!! Calamari, octopus, tuna !!!! Orgasmic !!!
- Tuna tartar & salmon and steak (3 course, $25 meal)
- Amazing service, amazing food!! Highly recommend this restaurant. Went with a bigger group, food came fast and hot! Can't rave enough about this spot!
- Friendly service and the set menu $25 for 3 courses is a great deal.
- The food is exquisite, the ambience perfect, service is fast and warm (handsome boys and girls!). A total thumbs up!
- Excellent food. The French onion soup is amazing!