Juicy Jim's Pizzeria
551 S Highland St (at Walker Ave.)
Memphis, TN 38111
- This place has a twilight zone weird vibe. But the food is good!
- Not sure what it is called and it sounds unlikely, but the Philly cheese steak with marinara sauce is off the hook. Get with the most excellent, made fresh curly fries.
- Awesome fresh pizza. Great late-night spot with TVs for watching the game and a large beer selection. Check in with stiQRd and get deals on pizza!
- Get a pitcher over a glass or bottle. Its worth the money and he serves a different variety then most bars
- Eat pizza. Drink beer. Love your life.
- The food is great. The music belongs in the toilet.
- Pizza pizza pizza! And the southwestern cheesesticks are awesome!
- Get the Italian sandwich, it's called the Super Italian something or other, but it is un-freakin-believable.
- Good menu but they should consider selling single slice pizza
- Huge menu, and it's not available online. So be prepared for choice overload.
- Juicy Jim's pizza is possibly my favorite in town. Get a sausage pizza and wash it down with a glass of Magic Hat.
- don't eat the bar pizza...get the big one.